Preschool & Pre-K (ACP) Electronic Application for 2018-19 Academic Year
Welcome to the admission process at Augustine Classical Preschool (ACP). Please read our admissions procedure page before continuing. Admission of your student will depend on classroom openings and teacher evaluations for grade placement. The following payments are due upon acceptance into the ACP program:
- An application fee of $50 per family for new families with initial application
- A tuition deposit of $250 (required to hold your child’s place at ACP once admission is approved, and which is deducted from total tuition due)
- A material fee of $75
You will be notified of acceptance promptly following the student’s evaluation and family interview, or no later than February 16 for first-round enrollments.
- Before beginning your application, have some key information ready: 1) student and family information, and 2) student health history information.
- Fill out one application per student. If you are applying for more than one student, you will re-enter some family information.
- If your application is accepted for placement in our 2018-19 class, a few additional forms will be required to complete your application file. Take a look at our admissions checklist here.